Glan yr Afon Road,
Trelogan, Nr. Holywell,
We have vacancies for voluntary staff in our Reception area to work alongside other staff members.
- Greeting visitors
- Providing the paperwork for adoptions
- Liaising with staff for adoption procedures and/or the hand over of pets brought in to be left at the Rescue
- Answering the phone
- Filing, including computer files, copying, e-mailing
- Accepting donations of food and goods for the residents.
- The sale of items from the Reception shop.
We need people who have a calm and competent manner. All necessary training will be provided.
A minimum of 3 hours per week is required, preferably more.
This position would suit a retired person or unemployed people looking for work experience to add to their CV
Reports to: Volunteer Manager