Glan yr Afon Road,
Trelogan, Nr. Holywell,
Volunteer Kitten Care
We have vacancies for voluntary staff to care for a mother cat and her kittens in their own home.
This position is for short stay placement until the kittens are ready for adoption, usually about 8 weeks.
You would need :-
- Some experience with a cat is preferred
- A separate room for the mother and kittens
- A supportive family
- Time and patience to commit to their needs
Tasks involved include:-
- Feeding, socialising, transport to the rescue for vet appointments
- Administering worming pills and any other medication required.
- Full training would be given and rescue staff are available for advice and help.
All equipment, eg food, cage, bedding, cat litter tray provided.
Location: Home Based
Reports to: Cattery Supervisor