Leaving North Clwyd Animal Rescue a gift in your Will is a wonderful way to ensure that we can continue our vital work helping the hundreds of lost and abandoned animals we care for every year. Your kind gift, will enable us to continue to provide food, bedding and veterinary care for the animals living at our rehoming centre as well as helping us to maintain and improve this centre. Gifts left to us in Wills also help us to keep our promise to never destroy a healthy animal as they enable us to offer those animals that need extra TLC a happy, safe home for as long as they need it.If you would like further information about leaving North Clwyd Animal Rescue a gift in your Will, please feel free to contact us on 01745 560546 and ask for Anne or Nicky. Your call will be treated in the strictest of confidence. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Our new Legacy pack will be available soon – please contact Nicky to register your interest.Our animals will be so grateful for your kind support.
WHY DOES OUR WORK DESERVE YOUR CONSIDERATION?
- We have delivered high quality animal rescue services since 1981
- We take in stray and abandoned animals and find them loving homes
- We have a non-destructive policy with all our animals unless seriously ill and cannot be treated with veterinary care
- We have a visiting animal behaviorist who works with our problem animals to improve their potential for adoption
- We provide loving, dedicated care for dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescue Centre and have developed a very good community reputation for our work.
- We are a local charity who relies on individual donations and volunteers to keep our work going
- We have no, secure income streams to support us.
YOUR LEGACY BENEFITS
- Your legacy would help our charity in so many ways. As our charity evolves we are finding it is more and more difficult to raise the funds for everyday running, let alone specialised projects that are so important to our future.
- Our main aim is to help and care for as many animals as possible; we see so many bad cases of neglect that it is so important to continue our work.
- This is where you can continue to help the future of our charity, by leaving a gift in your Will.
- This thoughtful gift will help us a great deal, plus you will be helping so many animals in years to come, what a nice thought!
WHAT OUR VISITORS & SUPPORTERS SAY ABOUT US
HOW WE WOULD USE YOUR KIND LEGACY?
HOW YOUR LEGACY WILL BE MANAGED?
WHY LEAVE A LEGACY TO NCAR
- To ensure the high quality care we provide continues into the future
- To maximise the opportunities for animals to find new homes
- To cover our continuously rising costs and bills
- To expand the scope of the animal rescue work we are able to do
- To develop our community’s Animal Education programme
- To develop and train the professional staff we need to expand our services