North Clwyd Animal Rescue
(Undergoing Testing Do Not Bid)
Fundraising auctions are a great way to raise money for the Rescue. Our auctions can take many different forms and you may see changes over the coming months. These days, as well as traditional fundraising , we discovered how to use online charity auctions to help us raise the much needed funds to support the charity.
We hope you find our site exciting and interesting and we look forward to seeing our supporters bidding on the many items we will be showcasing.
- By bidding in NCAR’s auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- To participate in the auction, you need to register with the site to place bids in the auction.
- Users can view the photos and description of the product and can send private message for any queries.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” NCAR has attempted to describe and catalogue items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in the auctions, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full within 3 days of the closing of the auction. Payment can be made by Paypal, Bank Electronic Transfer or by cash on collection.
- Following payment you may pick up your item from the rescue reception, opening hours are 10am to 4pm. Alternatively, should auction items need to be sent via the UK postal system, postage and packing is to be paid for by the winning bidder. An estimate of postage and packing will be placed on the item description.
- The purchaser must pick up all items within 10 days of the closing of the auction. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be put into the next auction.
- NCAR reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from NCAR, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the event organisers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- All winning bidders will receive a winning notification.